Untreated Natural Star Sapphire GIA Cert. Blue 6 Rays, Color Change
This beautiful sapphire is of fine quality and displays a 6-ray asterism. It exhibits a color change of violetish blue in day or fluorescent light and purple in incandescent light. It has a medium tone and strong color saturation. It is a double cabochon with an excellent polish. Photos show naked eye views and 10X views.
Did my best to display color, clarity and cut through photos, so please look at all photos closely. My stones are photographed in natural light with no color alterations or photoshop enhancement. The item "Untreated Natural Star Sapphire GIA Cert.
Blue 6 Rays, Color Change" is in sale since Tuesday, November 27, 2018. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Loose Diamonds & Gemstones\Loose Gemstones\Sapphire\Natural Sapphires". The seller is "ksbourn53" and is located in Cochranton, Pennsylvania. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Transparency: Translucent
- Total Carat Weight (TCW): 4.28
- Quantity: 1
- Modified Item: No
- Carat: 4.28
- Gem Type: NATURAL STAR SAPPHIRE
- Hardness: 9.0 MOH's SCALE
- Depth: 5.58mm
- Treatment: UNHEATED 100% NATURAL
- Color: BLUE 6 RAY'S
- Natural/Lab-Created: Natural
- Variety/Type: Natural Star Sapphire
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 9.57mm
- Certification: GIA
- Cut Grade: Double Cabochon
- Width: 7.80mm
- Size: 9.57 x 7.80 x 5.58mm